Solar elec group are fully commited to 100% customer satisfaction and strongly believe our reputation is key.
Solar power is a renewable energy source which helps reduce your carbon footprint.Your energy bills will be reduced as you’re generating your own electricity, The biggest gain comes from using what you generate – you could save up to £514/year on your bills
- So where should your roof face? Ideal between east and west for maximum exposure to the sun.
- Make sure you’re not overlooked or covered by high trees, shadows can be cast from other buildings or trees, this will reduce the amount of electricity that is produced. When fitted with micro-inverters low amounts of shade can be overcome.
- Planning permission is not required for permitted development’s. In some case planning may be required for listed buildings and conservation area’s.
- Your roof needs to be free from structural issues as it will be required to accommodate the extra weight of the solar panels and fixings.
- Government grants are available in relation to the energy your solar system generates. It is worth contacting us and we can let you know what is available at the time.